with Hilary Bent-Mullings
Come learn about Yoga’s sister science, Ayurveda, and how you can bring this ancient wisdom into your every day life. Ayurveda, known as the “Science of Life”, is the oldest continually practiced health-care system in the world. Come see why this ancient tradition is still being practiced in modern times and how to bring greater balance and longevity into your own life by simple natural means. No prior Ayurvedic or Yoga experience necessary.
In this workshop you will learn:
- About the doshas and your unique constitution
- The 5 elements and 4 pillars of life
- Ritucharya: How to live in rhythm with nature
- Dinacharya: Ayurvedic daily routine
- How to take your yoga off the mat
Join Yoga Teacher, Ayurvedic Health Counselor, Rieki Practitioner, and Thai Yoga Bodyworker, and self proclaimed chef Hilary Bent-Mullings for this life enriching workshop.
$35 per person. Kindly register in advance here.