with Hilary Bent-Mullings
So many of us today are totally disconnected from our food…the one thing which allows us to grow and exsist. What we eat becomes who we are, both physically and mentally. What would happen if you could explore how not only what you eat, but how and when you eat deeply affect your mental and physical bodies?
Drawing the ancient science of Ayurveda and over 200 hours of cooking classes, self proclaimed chef, Yoga Instructor, Ayurvedic Health Counselor, and Reiki Healer, Hilary Bent-Mullings will help bring light to new ways of connecting with and cooking food to nourish the body and soul.
In this workshop we will:
- Learn about seasonal eating
- Discover the health benefits of herbs and spices and learn how to use them
- Take home recipes and seasonal food charts
- Learn how to connect with your food
- Become familiar with the 6 tastes
- Discover how to eat for your dosha
- Discuss remedies to aid digestion
$35 per person. Kindly register in advance here.